Hundred thousand march to freedom for Palestine
Unless you’re under siege and suffering occupation you will never understand the pain and anguish the poor people of Palestine suffer. If you have never been subjected to humiliating searches by aggressive solders you not know the resentment it causes.
If you have never lost a loved one due to cold murderous action of an occupying power you will not appreciate the feelings of helplessness that the people of Gaza suffer almost daily.
People of Gaza and Palestine have suffered for decades while the world stands by in silence, they raise their voices and cry for help only to find that the UN issuing another half baked impotent resolution.
They suffer and die in hope and despair the world looks on and the hypocrites like the Western politicians and puppet regimes in the Muslim world, hide behind words and political gestures.
Read and understand what causes pain in the Middle East!
No time is better than now, after the Egyptian and Tunisian revolution, some are calling it the Islamic Awakening while others refer to it as the Arabian revolution. Whatever name you give to it, one thing is for sure that change is in motion and unless the Western powers sabotage this awakening for their own selfish agendas it will result in a positive outcome for the people of the Middle East and the world at large.
The Palestinians can take a lesson from all these revolutions, and that lesson is people power, no one or no system can suppress the desire of thousands of people if they unite. With Hamas and Fatah united in Palestine it is time to organise a hundred thousand strong march into the occupied lands and demand justice.
Palestinians should take this opportunity to free their land from oppression and subjugation through a peaceful demonstration at the borders until their land is free. All it takes is hundred thousand people to unite and start a march into Palestinian occupied lands.
Israel and America's War on Palestine-The Humanitarian Crisis in Gaza
- Wake up USA before it's too late
The country that promises to offer so much to the world suffers from its own calamities, unless the people living in the US of A, wake up and take drastic action they risk losing the very things that their ancestors worked so hard to build.
- Traitor: Julian Assange the man behind wikileaks. The Robin hood of the information war.
Julian Assange is the founder and spokesperson for the now infamous website Wikilieaks. This man and his website has become synonymous with government blunders, government led spy activities, conspiracies and the so called wars on terror.
- Libya the new battle ground for hypocritical democracy
The most recent of those hot-beds of uprising against oppression is Libya. The people of that country have tried before and their aspirations o freedom was quashed by their despotic leader Gaddafi...
- Americans Go Bankrupt due spiralling financial problems
When a person is suffering from illness, he or she becomes very vulnerable and at that time you would expect help and support from the government social and health service, not so in America, what you get instead is health insurance companies dealing
Noam Chomsky - US/ Israeli Crimes Against Palestine
How do you organise a hundred thousand people march?
Organising a hundred thousand march is easier than one thinks, especially in Palestine; thanks to the occupying powers many thousands are unemployed. Steps to carry out the march to freedom:
(1) Create a Facebook page – Hundred Thousand March to Freedom for Palestine.
(2) Organise local and national Charities, liberation groups and Palestinian freedom groups to support the march.
(3) Enrol the help of local and national news and other media channels.
(4) Invite local and national supporters for help.
(5) Set a date for this march.
(6) Heavily Publicise the date.
(7) Enlist the help of well known people like (George Galloway, Noam Chomsky, Michael Moore and others)
(8) Make sure you have sufficient coverage on all types of media channels.
(9) Do not allow any kind of violence, even if the occupying force instigate it, the march must remain a peaceful demonstration.
(10) Always keep the world informed of what is going on, through usage of internet services like – Facebook, Twitter, Google and blogs. Use the normal news channels like Press TV, Al-Jazeera, and RT News, to get out what is happening.
A hundred thousand march is the only peaceful way to achieve the freedom of Palestine. No politician will ever stand-up against the overpowering force of the occupiers. Even Obama has not been able to do anything, and he will not succeed in bringing peace to the Middle East as that negates the agenda.
It is time that you the people of the free world support the truth and stand-up against the inhuman actions perpetrated by the occupiers against the innocent people of Palestine. Support the Palestinians by finding out what causes them so much pain, and then help them gain freedom.
Stand up and be counted as those who stood shoulder to shoulder (using Bush’s words) with those who are being oppressed and killed in their own lands. Freedom to Palestine!