Proper Garbage Disposal
Garbage. The more we consume, the more trash that we will have. But how can we solve the problems regarding this kind of matter? Is it Serious? Ok now listen.
After we have thrown our trash in our garbage cans, do you know where it will be going? Your garbage doesn't just disappear like a magic in your garbage bins or disintegrate without leaving a trace. After it will be collected, it will be going to find its new home, the Landfills. But does burrying our garbage can solve the problem? The fact that landfill has somewhat helped us managed our trashes, it also brought a new problems relating to environmental hazards. One of it concerns about contaminating our water resources it may be underground or at the surface so diseases may brought up. Bottomline is, it's all caused by garbage
So how can we able to manage and do our part as a citizen of our country to lessen our garbage problem?
What Can I do?
- Recycle. In our place, we sell all our paper trash so that it will be recycled. And we sell also our plastics for recycling
- Compost your kitchen wastes. Then you can use the soil for planting. Dont burn it, it may add up carbon dioide emission.
- Do not throw away your dead batteries, metals, bulbs because there may be some hazardous chemical that are dangerous to our health. Hand it to some facilites which can recycle them.
- Don't throw your trash everywhere, it may cause some flood. This one is applicable to our place. I think many flood cases here in our country are related to improper garbage disposal.
- Segregate your garbages.
- Propagate the news. In this way, its not only you can help change and solve our problems.
Help save our environment. So that we can live a healthy and happy life in the future.
Do you want to live in a self sustaining house? Where you can live healthy and happy?
- Proper Waste Management
The world's population is increasing everday. An average person might produce 1-2 (kg) of garbage everyday. So this means (World's Population) x 2kg = Worldwide Trash. So just imagine how much garbage we can collection a daily basis.
- ECO-Friendly House
It is natural for all of us to dream and to have a nice and wonderful house. But have you thought of owning and living in an eco-friendly house? A self sustaining house might be a good investment when...