- Politics and Social Issues
Paying for Foresakening Your Freedoms
Who is Really Paying For All The Pork In DC and DC Salaries?
Since there is a flat regressive tax on all commodities in the United States of America that has caused inflation to explode over the last decade, the people paying DC salaries and for all the pork are the elusive middle class and the poor. Never in my life would I have never imagined a pint of strawberries costing $5. A cantaloupe is $3.50. Food is being taxed like crazy and it isn’t McDonald’s or Pizza Hut being taxed but it is the healthy foods like fresh fruits and vegetables. What is the message from DC concerning their decision to tax healthy food? It is "we want everyone in America unhealthy and fat!! Diabetic America with Heart Disease and Strokes we are assuming the complete and total liability for since we have decided to deprive Americans of basic access to healthy foods for kick backs from the fast food industries".
And so if you need to feed your child you can buy them really unhealthy food at McDonalds or Pizza Hut especially since Pizza has now been categorized as a vegetable instead of grocery shopping for healthy food and preparing it at home. We aren’t a fast food nation out of choice but because we are suffering under a flat regressive taxing system which is squeezing the life out of the American Family. And no one has the guts in DC to stand up for the people outside of DC. And to think they continue on the path they are on is just utter insanity. But I guess DC gets a hefty kick back from the pharmaceuticals’ companies when they make us sick with fast food as well. So making people sick in the USA is great business for the politicians who make them sick and then the doctors pretend to get them well. But everyone in this country knows.
And while we are on this theme who actually pays for the government and it massive spending to harm its own people? Who is paying DC’s salaries? Since the majority of wealthy people don’t pay taxes but tax penalties and trust me they live in other countries part time to avoid income taxes. It is the average Joe who has become the impoverished of America. The flat regressive taxes on the average person which has caused this horrific unmentionable hyper-inflation in which healthy food can’t be purchased but dinner for five at a fast food joint can readily be bought. It is the average person paying the government’s horrifically high salaries. They gave themselves a 5% raise this year. Did you get one? Didn’t think so. You are their boss. You pay them every single time you purchase something. Most billionaires, and you can ask Oprah, have tax identification numbers and purchase things through their charities so they don’t pay consumption taxes which are a huge loop hole in the tax code. Amazing how the IRS doesn’t come down on her. I guess it helps to have Barack Obama in your back pocket.
Pizza a Vegetable??
- How Pizza Became A Vegetable Through The Magic Of Influence-Peddling
On Tuesday, Congress decided that pizza is a vegetable. I have to imagine that this news instilled confusion in many Americans, as many Americans are (a) familiar with pizza, (b) familiar with vegetables and (c) sane.
National Defense Authorization Act; The Presidents Constitutional Right to Take Your Constitutional Rights
National Defense Authorization Act
- NDAA: What Obama Hoped You Wouldn't Notice About This Bill - PolicyMic
The National Defense Authorization Act for 2013 contains a number of worrisome provisions that run counter to the promises of the Bill of Rights.
Remedies to These Problems
So you are paying very high taxes on everything from oil to food. The only things that are inexpensive for you are those things which are bad for you like fast food.
And let me tell you what you don’t get for your hard earned money.
1) Representation. Ask your Congressman and Senator to return their raises and they will decline you.
2) Healthcare. The Healthcare system is a disaster. I don’t think you can just blame Barack Obama as it has been an outdate dinosaur since Bush. Doctors have too much power in this country and their influence needs to be limited to, "How many patients did you save today?".
3) Educational System. None here. But that also can’t be squarely blamed on Obama. No Child Left Behind was a disaster agreed to by all of DC.
4) Jobs. Someone from the Philippines stands a much better chance of getting a job then you in this country. Nothing against the Philippines. I like the Philippines.
5) Sovereignty. We are doing everything according to what everyone else in the world thinks we should that isn’t a sovereign nation that is a spineless nation.
6) National Security. Doesn’t exist anymore. It was thrown away by both parties for that war in the middle east that is never ending and is really nothing more than one huge party.
7) Innovation. No education no innovation. R& D is almost dead in the USA because of the complete destruction of the educational system by George H.W. Bush for war funding.
8) Leadership. We don’t have it. We have anarchy. I like China as well but our Congress very much so resembles China’s Congress. All little people fighting for power which is fleeting.
9) Confidence. We use to have confidence in each other and our government but now that our government has abandoned its duties to the people for so long we don’t believe in them anymore but see them for the criminals they are.
10) Patriotism. DC doesn’t believe in Patriotism to this country but in getting as much money as they can while they can and living well off of others in the name of leadership.
11) Hope for our children’s future. It is gone. I think it went when all the oil profits were placed in South Korea instead of repatriating them to the USA. We could have made a profit off the middle eastern wars but DC decided to hide the funds in South Korea.
12) Belief in moral righteousness of wars. Our country will never be able to justify a war again to us. We no longer believe in them. We know it is a manipulation of the people of this country in the name of profits for the few. So we will never believe in wars or conflict again.
13) Allies. We have lost so many key allies. And those who are allies with our government are not allies with the people of this country. There are more human rights violations in the USA then in any other country combined. We just don’t document them like China. And everyone knows this.
14) Illusion of Freedom. Government us to be able to pretend to at least be on the side of the people. It was good at creating this illusion and providing enough prosperity to those citizens to maintain this illusion. They don’t do it anymore.
15) Your family’s well being. No doubt the military is being brought home to enforce all of us to comply with the government. As I write this there is pending legislation to band politic articles on the internet. Our government can’t take the truth. They can’t learn from what is written by their bosses and use it constructively to dig their way out of this mess. That would be leadership and it doesn’t exist anymore.
We Are Not Spying On You!
You Are Paying For Your Government To Spy On You!!!!!
You pay the government and they are not serving you. If they were your maid they would be fired. This is true of the gardeners as well. But the government has created a police state to shut down their critics. They are too afraid to read the truth. And that isn’t employment but a complete tyranny. And no longer represents a Democracy at all. It only represents a communist police state for which there is no more FREEDOM in this country. And let me be clear you are paying to be a prisoner in your own country.
This article was written initially in 2011. This was long before the National Defense Authorization Act and the increasIng of flat taxes on Americans through Obamacare. This country makes people ill to support the need for healthcare taxes. It is long past the time when America has woken up to the fact their government is not good for them but hurts them to justify taxes and corporate profits. In all honesty, it is highly unlikely a pharmaceutical company has a vested interest in preventing or curing any diseases. Healthy life styles including understanding how your government seeks to harm you and has destroyed your rights is your only defense. Never fear them. You have survived in far worse circumstances then they ever could. A month outside the beltway living like the rest of us would be their deaths. Three years ago this article was written and the rich are even richer. The American People have lost all their rights. One thing Barack Obama has seen to is that a black man will never be trusted with the White House again. Between him and Teddy Roosevelt, they have proven African-American presidents are more corrupt than any white American President. I have many African American friends who have discussed this with me. Just like George Bush JR ended the Bush reign in politics.
- American Politics: The Crooks Inside the Beltway
An analysis of the effectiveness and dwindling power of American Politicians.
- The Cult of DC
An analysis of the Cult of Washington DC and how it hs adversly affected the United States.
- Herman Cain's 999 Plan
An analysis of Herman Cain's 999 plan and it feasibility as a flat regressive tax which will unfairly overburned the unemployed and elderly.
- A Poem: Inuit Fate
A poem about politicians finally receiving thier just rewards like the elderly inuit population.
- Goodbye D.C. Farewell!!!
A poem bidding Washington DC farewell by Jt Walters.
- globalization starts wars USA
The effect of military expansion in globalization and the probability it will lead trade wars.
- Bill Nelson's (FL-D) Truths
An historical perspective on Bill Nelson's service to Floridainas and his political position while representing Floridians including his position on Torture, intecourse with the USA military and his service to his constituents.
- Welcome to Poverty; Being the 99%
An analysis of how similar America resembles the former USSR in 2011.
- Is Barack Obama’s War in Libya Legal?
An analysis of the executive branches congressinal authority to engage in the Libya War.
- The Shame of USA Education Nation: The Silent National Education Emergency Crisis…Childre
A summary of continued discriinatory policies by Barack Obama against children with special needs especially those with Autism his Educational Program Race to the Top.