Would Donald Trump Be A Good President ?
Why Donald Trump Would Be a Good President
- He leads most polls for Republican Presidential candidates
- He speaks his mind with no concern for political correctness
- He has enough money to finance his own campaign, limiting his links to donors who may want favors after the presidential election is over
- He states that he would serve as U.S. President and not require a salary
- He is willing to talk about the real issues our country is facing
- He has extensive business experience which shows that he could possibly balance budgets, decrease the national deficit, and create a national surplus
Why Donald Trump Would Not Be a Good President
- He often speaks without thinking first, giving an impression of crudeness and no class
- He may take action spontaneously, without giving enough thought before making important decisions
- He has no political experience
- Being President of the U.S. is much different than running a business
- He complains about political and social issues but is unrealistic with solutions
- His business experiences are not all good, he has declared bankruptcy several times
- He may not represent the U.S. in the best way resulting in strained foreign relations
Donald Trump For President?
Would You Vote For Donald Trump If He Is Nominated?