aykianink profile image 59

I might have misheard Romney, so I’d like some opinions.

Romney mentioned at one point that he plans on making it so that annuities or investments or something (don't quite remember) will no longer be taxed. Is that true? If Romney is elected, we can have the Roth IRA effect but for all our investments? Is this something that he often says and is it in writing or was it just something mentioned?

AJReissig profile image84

Alex J. Reissig (AJReissig) says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 4 years ago

Some people really don't know what facts are, or just don't care - not the kind of people honest people would invite to dinner.

ketchingup profile image61

ketchingup says

• aykianink profile image

aykianink 4 years ago

Yes, I remember the under $250K part. Which SEEMS to be for everyone other than him, though you have a point, if he were to become president, he could easily write himself into that.