simondixie profile image 89

Does anyone have suggestions for getting help with unethical or illegal behavior of probate courts?

I am referring not only to guardianship abuse of the elderly, but all the activities that go along with that----refusing to give copies of documents filed and other similar actions of the employees, especially the judges. I live in Alabama, so other states may have resources not available in my state. I need all the help I can get!

LandmarkWealth profile image77

LandmarkWealth says

• simondixie profile image

Nancy McLendon Scott (simondixie) 4 years ago

We are getting another attorney---however, we had to go out of our community/area. The main problem in the past is that the attorneys we hired were estate lawyers and they did not want to make the other attorney(s) mad with them.

Borsia profile image46

Borsia says

• simondixie profile image

We are getting another attorney. Since this is my mother, I should be able to get copies of the documents filed, but so far, the court says the records are not available. Family services is involved ((DHR) and I think that involvement is good.