ptosis profile image 80

How scared are you of cops when they pull you over in your car?

I guess the answer would make a difference if the last time you were pulled over was 20 years ago or last week. Two decades ago was just scared of losing money via ticket and insurance rates but now scared of being shot, thrown to the ground or death in prison. Please answer when was the last time you were pulled over and if you were scared. If never pulled over, imagine being pulled over and write how scared you would be. Thank you.

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 8 months ago

Not here where the cops are black and hispanic,. We thank them for keeping an eye out. My neighbor 3 three doors down is a Navy police -- we love him for his service. Oh yes he is black and his wife Philippine.

Diana Abrahamson profile image78

Diana Abrahamson says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 7 months ago

It was very clearly a marked car and it was in daylight.

Rich kelley profile image60

Rich Kelley says

Larry Wall of BR profile image76

Larry Wall (Larry Wall of BR) says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 7 months ago

Then how come when I haven't done anything wrong that I'm still scared of the police? Because they can do whatever they want and get away with it. And if report to IA get retaliation from entire force.

Cissy1946 says

ptosis profile image80

ptosis says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 8 months ago

I reckon ya'll be scared of bugs and snakes and danged rats. I do declare that fear is a weakness of lack of knowledge. I heard Christians are afraid of Muslims. Kind of bizarre how this victim status and identification works. Cop stopped gangster.

Johnny James A profile image80

James (Johnny James A) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 8 months ago

Interesting. My wife is from a communist country and she even thinks that cops are here to protect us. No argument that cop involved shootings are infinitesimal compared to black on black killings. Maybe if they stopped more folk that would go down