MichaelMcNabb profile image 82

Who is on the radar that you think could become our first Woman President?

I am not personally a Hillary Clinton supporter but the notion that we could have had our first female President is intriguing and I would like to see it become a reality in my lifetime. Just wondering if there is anyone on the horizon that you have seen or heard about. Is she conservative or liberal and what else do you know about her?

Ken Burgess profile image84

Ken Burgess says

Norine Williams 12 months ago

Seeing no one has to have a "political background," I would say "it's up for grabs!"

But your choice is "logical!"

• MichaelMcNabb profile image

Michael McNabb (MichaelMcNabb) 12 months ago

I believe that today's America wouldn't vote for her but in 4 to 8 years it's possible since we have been moving left for quite some time.

Shyron E Shenko profile image80

Shyron E Shenko says