jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (14 posts)

Do you think that Hillary Clinton will run for the office of President in 2016?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 5 years ago

Do you think that Hillary Clinton will run for the office of President in 2016?

2. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 5 years ago

Yes, I expect she will, if she is still energetic and healthy at the time.  She is one ambitious lady!   Well, that's how she comes across.   I think she'll also be motivated to 'equal' her husband.  Yes, and I expect people are beginning to realize that it's about time the US had a woman president.   It's been an all male show so far.   Hilary would be well aware of this.

3. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 5 years ago

I can't imagine that she wouldn't.  All the signs are there.

4. Rock_nj profile image93
    Rock_njposted 5 years ago

Yes.  The only factor that may prevent her is health IMO.  I did a lighthearted video of a mock debate between Hillary and Joe Biden:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oGcdcq2D70

5. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 5 years ago

I hope so!  It would be awesome to have the Clinton's back in the White House!

1. AlexDrinkH2O profile image80
      AlexDrinkH2Oposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Why?  You like liars and scandals?

6. ajherrma profile image89
    ajherrmaposted 5 years ago

I think there's a very good chance she does, check out my hub about Hilary and the other Democratic presidential candidates for 2016!

http://ajherrma.hubpages.com/hub/Democr … dates-2016

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'll do that.

7. ib radmasters profile image60
    ib radmastersposted 5 years ago

yes, it will be Hillary Clinton, Joseph Biden, and Michelle Obama.
    unless the 22nd amendment is somehow repealed in which case it will just be Barack Obama.

1. AlexDrinkH2O profile image80
      AlexDrinkH2Oposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What a horrible thought!

8. AlexDrinkH2O profile image80
    AlexDrinkH2Oposted 5 years ago

Probably, although she'll never get my vote.   By the way, one of the other answers states  "it's about time the US had a woman president."  Why? What difference does it make?  I just want the BEST president no matter what sex, race, religion etc.

9. CrescentSkies profile image87
    CrescentSkiesposted 5 years ago

Hope so, she's the most moderate one I've seen. Automatically a plus!

10. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years ago

Much as I would love to see her run again, I don't think she will.  This is mainly because her health is starting to fail and she is totally exhausted.  By the time she is able to run again, she'll be pushing 70, and as Bill said on an interview recently "We're not kids anymore'.

11. nanderson500 profile image85
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

Yes, I think she probably will. She would be tough to beat in the primary with the Obama campaign juggernaut out of the way. Remember, if it hadn't been for Obama, she would have won the nomination eight years ago and probably would have beaten McCain for the presidency.

working