I recently went to target with my two daughters. My daughters are 2 and 4 and I am pregnant with 3rd

I went through the store and picked up items I was going to buy and some I planned on stealing. this target is located in a mall,there's two exits, one outside,one tothe mall. Before going to check out got my daughters an icee and they sat down to drink em while I got a coffee which is by door to mall. I look over to my kids and my oldest yells , sissy ran off!! I look for her and they tell me I was trying to leave store. Cops show up, and I taken to ER because of sudden cramps. I sign a paper saying I won't trespass and at the ER , afte exam,told I free to go by cop.whats going to hapen now?

Patty Inglish, MS profile image93

Patty Inglish (Patty Inglish, MS) says

RoseSteven 2 months ago

Although I don't intend to ever do this again, people make mistakes, even mothers. I haven't asked an attorney because I can't afford to. I just want to know if I'm going to be arrested at a later time or if I will be facing a fine?