jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

SIN news

1. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 4 years ago

I've renamed CNN.
    Fits just as well, actually better, than calling Fox News "Faux News".
    CNN even sounds like SIN.
    And most of its representatives/so-called "journalists" like Rachel Madcow,  and guest commenters are so immorality-condoning, hateful and mean and unhappy-looking,  it fits like a glove.
    No wonder Alan Colmes left a decent network (Fox).   
    No wonder Glenn Beck and another guy left SIN and went to Fox!

However, I will say that Fox needs to watch out.  Some of its journalists/commentators aren't truly conservative.   Not that they claim that, that I know of..........their motto is "fair and balanced" and indeed they usually are;  too "fair and balanced" sometimes;  they increasingly let some really hateful liberal guests come on there and rant and rave, resulting in personal attacks against conservatives and even the host.    But O'Reilly isn't totally conservative;  and neither is Megan whats-her-name;  and they've hired Elizabeth Hasselbeck who isn't really conservative at all.

But still,  all in all, so far, much better and much more honest than SIN News.

1. stclairjack profile image80
      stclairjackposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Rachel Maddow works on MSNBC.... not CNN.... and why exactly should i care if my litterate robot with boobs or a penis is a self proclaimed conservative or liberal?.... they are pretty loud mouths that are paid to read the teleprompter and gin up ratings,.... a monkey trained to flip burgers while cussing in sign language could do the same.... regardless of which network they read for

1. profile image0
        Brenda Durhamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Pardon my mistake about where Rachel Maddow works!
        I just used to watch SIN News and when I saw Rachel Maddow's carp it sounded just like the liberal stuff on CNN............and I've tried to avoid all those channels since then.
        I may come up with a new name for MSNBC then..........

So, stclairjack,
        are you saying that they're all just doing a job,  whether their own personal feelings are different from what they say, or what?
        You could be right,  I'll agree that's a possibility.

i tend to watch all of them when i feel my stomach can handle it,... i winnow away the BS as best as i can and then see what might be left that resembles the truth,... CNN drives me bagg-a** nuts any more,... i fail to understand why i would want to hear my evening news in an accent that belongs on another continant, and wolf blitzer is a two bit hack,.... FOX news makes my brain hurt, and i throw up in my mouth just a bit as a life long open minded conservative to think that FOX is the network that claims to be the "fair and balanced" news source for conservatives nation wide,.... i watch MSNBC because it pisses me off but also makes me think,.. without making me want to vomit.

2. Zelkiiro profile image87
    Zelkiiroposted 4 years ago

That's why comedy is the only viable vehicle for news anymore.

indeed,... for those who are sharp enough to get the jokes within the jokes,... AND those so dumb they dont realize thier getting a subliminal education,... comedy central is probably a better news source than all the top "news" networks combined

3. Zelkiiro profile image87
    Zelkiiroposted 4 years ago

And before your 3 brain cells decide to riot, CNN gets their share, too.

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Now now.   I have at least FOUR brain cells.
      What I don't have right now is sound on my computer!   Something messed up this past week and I can't hear videos;  gonna have to get that fixed.    Especially so's I kin watch that video of the nasty John Stewart!   hmm

working