jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Hillary Clinton admits Ben Ghazi is a B grade mobster actor !

1. ahorseback profile image47
    ahorsebackposted 23 months ago

So  , after all this controversy,  a whole day of testimony  we know ,  Hillary is just plain Incompetent .   The ,  "It was the Muslim video "!  - answer sounded so much better , Why the hell didn't she just stick with that ?  The flip flopping accountability  and perfectly posed  duality of the entire Clinton  Legacy ?     No wonder Joe is ducking out and Obama has gone into hiding .

Ya , I want her for the next leader of America !

1. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 23 months ago in reply to this

It is pitiful what has because of the corrupt rainbow stained White House.

2. ahorseback profile image47
    ahorsebackposted 23 months ago

The more details I  actually hear about the congressional hearings , The more I realize Clinton  and the Obama administration's cover- up .

1. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I agree 100%.  Its disheartening. 

I just read that the Obama DOJ closed the faux investigation of IRS on the targeting scandal.
      No criminal charges filed.  Unbelievable.

http://aclj.org/free-speech/obama-doj-c … al-charges

ahorsebackposted 23 months ago in reply to this

This entire insubordinate  administration should realize ............It's not only in way over it's collective heads ;  Obama , Hillary , etc. ,  political  incompetence will always easily show through  honestly !   I haven't  seen such open stupidity since the NIXON  administration!

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image85
      Kathleen Cochranposted 23 months ago in reply to this

If you had watched if for yourself, you might have a different opinion.  Although like most things political, people already decided what they believed before the hearing even began. Political incompetence certainly did show through, but it wasn't Secretary Clinton.  My question was: Who elected this group of congressman - republican and democrat?

Kathleen ,  like most working people , I can't watch  all 11 hours ,    2 or so hours of highlights is enough for me .   More important to the staged hearings to me,  is the actual time line  of communications  and  the requests of the actual embassy requests  for more security .     Time lines of  communications is a more  important investigative tool  than  all of the politi-speak .

One thing I realize more and more - No Hillary didn't do  anything wrong because she didn't actually do anything at all  . These office holders  like Hillary are so insulated from reality that they can never be held responsible .-- Its always someone else's responsibility and  fault !

You know what Kathleen ? Ultimately THAT is the voters fault .

2. ahorseback profile image47

If one is objective to truth , it's very clear ,what happened there is total incompetence . I cannot stand the hearing leaders  but  how Americans can just ignore the truth  that Hillary is  responsible for total lies ......is beyond me, Kathleen .

3. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 23 months ago

Hillary Clinton didn't pay attention to the requests for added security in Benghazi. She didn't think it was her job as Secretary of State? She was not paying attention and she doesn't feel she did anything wrong. She played along with the Obama Administration to deceive with the video excuse.  And, she is running for president?   

People can be very stupid. Just watch how stupid....
    (popcorn)

And yet ,the throngs just adore her plasticity !

working