What Does Obama's Military Involvements Show Us. ?

1. ahorseback profile image48
    ahorsebackposted 16 months ago

Can anyone  now argue that an American  military presence in world matters involves ANY U.S.president ?  President Obama has proven that we MUST be involved globally .to protect the vulnerable , the innocent  , the  downtrodden  and OUR own global interests , kind of disproves  liberal ideologies , does it not ,Your thoughts ?

1. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Obama is not interested in protecting the vulnerable, the innocent, and the downtrodden at all.  I see him as a communist muslim president selling us out for the globalist agenda.  I was confused as to why he was given a Nobel Peace Prize.  But, then I remember he is a diabolical member of a sinister plot and his media propaganda echo chamber assists him to be a great deceiver of many. 

He isn't a promoter of peace and commerce for the best interests of America and welfare of Americans.

1. Castlepaloma profile image24
        Castlepalomaposted 16 months ago in reply to this

A Nobel prize for extended World War 3.

See Monsters are real and they have supporter that give them half their money so they can kill over a million childred in the middle east. On a burn the village to save the village plan. Dam them for not excepting our banks and other all the other Corperationism cartels that we enjoy being Lifer's debtor slavery by.

working