jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (17 posts)

Fox News , The Number One watched news station in America ?

1. ahorseback profile image47
    ahorsebackposted 5 months ago

Not exactly a " fringe "  news media source ?

1. HollieT profile image86
      HollieTposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Headed by criminals; deluded tyrant billionaire! Methinks this is what Trump is really referring to when he talks about 'fake news'.

ahorsebackposted 5 months ago in reply to this

All true except ..........how about Reality , Fox stands generally alone  in a sea of fake news , Its just that you cant see above the rising tides and waves of B.S. on CNN , CBS ,  MSNBC ,  GOGGLE  , AOL , where do you get yours  Facebook ?

,sometimes,    I,  do

Yeaa , Wow news on F-B  ,  sounds like an informed  source ........Not .

.......  I   disagree  ,

Face Book ----Soap Opera Media

2. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Thankfully, Fox News wised up and let Judge Neapolitan return after letting him go for speaking what he believes to be true. He is doubling down on that and his sources aren't backing down.  Bravo!

You won't see Napolitano speaking his mind on CNN, MSNBC, etc., because he would blow their conspiracy theories and fake narratives out of the water so they would have to cut his feed, or edited sections of video to make it look like he said something he didn't.   They do that.

3. rhamson profile image76
      rhamsonposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Candy for the doubters.

Fox the only one that told the truth ..............

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13472435.png

1. rhamson profile image76
          rhamsonposted 5 months ago in reply to this

The news media is irrelevant as it has an agenda on both sides of the fence. Their main purpose is to promote commercials. It is shameless.

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image85
    Kathleen Cochranposted 5 months ago

If you judge by how often FOX displays women's legs - yes, it is very popular.  Serious students of today's news look elsewhere.

Another hubber said it best:

https://sayitaintsoalready.com/2011/03/ … newscasts/

Kathleen ,  Like all women's issues today ,  when it is actually  the "woman displaying her own legs " and not the network , It just  gives woman's rights controversy  very little to stand on .  No pun intended .......or maybe I did . As a woman or anyone,  you can't go for the gold ring  , purchase said ring  , and then claim it unfair that you went for it .

And Canada , apparently just as hypocritical as woman wearing  mini  skirts and  showing her legs on TV.

3. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 5 months ago

Fox needs to ax Shepard Smith, he pushes fake news narratives.

4. ahorseback profile image47
    ahorsebackposted 5 months ago

Anyone that thinks Fox News is the biggest biased news program in America and that the other eighty  percent aren't biased , IS  just plain delusional  and needs desperately to return to reality !

1. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I guess it was fake news that Judge Neapolitan was let go by Fox News...I fell for it.  Neapolitan called Alex Jones and told him that he was on vacation and was never let go. I missed that when Jones let his audience first know it was fake, which he repeated again yesterday.

Alex is but one more Rush ,      Napolitano is actually a pretty intelligent and fair minded  dude ,   I believe  Fox would have said "We just fired him "  if they had .......

working