jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

Liberal's Still Grasping at Straws ?

1. ahorseback profile image48
    ahorsebackposted 3 months ago

Please come up with a legitimate Trump  obstruction ! .......   Please ?     

What do you think is happening to the dwindling support of your followers , How long before even the moronic news media loses interest ?   The world ?    Just some advice , Are you all just going to wait around for the .........A haruuumph  !  .....  DNC  to "lead" the way ?

Call Dr. Phil ?

1. colorfulone profile image89
      colorfuloneposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Have you read the White House's Continuity of Government Plan (COG)?
      https://whitehouse.gov1.info/continuity-plan/

Its really another name for Martial Law that the bastard elites have created and the puppet politicians put into place.  They (shadow government) doesn't seem to care who is president at the time to blame. 

Pray!

(I went way off topic)

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image88
        Kathryn L Hillposted 3 months ago in reply to this

How long do we have before the Liberal Democrats take full power? Who will become King of America in about 10 years, I wonder?

The bad guys have the power because they have all the money and their paid-for corrupt establishment puppets helped set it up that way for them.  Their power needs to be removed and the only way to do that is to reset the currency economy on a national and global scale.  Then, they won't have money to pay puppets. Soros would be castrated financially.

Sounds terrible, but its really the best thing that could happen for the world.  Do you think Congress will rescue the central banks again with a bail out?  I don't, and I know the President won't.  I'm sure China isn't going to again, and I'm sure Russia won't.

1. ahorseback profile image48
            ahorsebackposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Okay guys , So that page of US Gov.  Is a fake page ........You get that ....Ummm right ?

2. GA Anderson profile image83
        GA Andersonposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hello Colorfulone, why do you have a problem with this "Continuation of Government Plan?"

It's stated purpose is...
        "Since the days of the Cold War, the United States has had a plan in place to continue the operation of the government following a catastrophic attack on the nation's capital."

Would you want our government to not have a plan to continue governing if some nut nuked DC?

Did you follow the link to the NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD – 51, HOMELAND SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/HSPD - 20, to see what would prompt the initiation of the COG;

And when you further read the directive, you will see its implementation standard:

"This directive shall be implemented in a manner that is
        consistent with, and facilitates effective implementation of,
        provisions of the Constitution concerning succession to the
        Presidency or the exercise of its powers, and the Presidential
        Succession Act of 1947 ..."

I apologize for the cut-and-paste stuff, it isn't intended as a rebuttal as much as it is to show why I just don't understand where you get this "Its really another name for Martial Law that the bastard elites have created and the puppet politicians put into place." stuff.

GA

3. ahorseback profile image48
        ahorsebackposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Did you notice that page said ...........not the ....WHITE HOUSE  ?

Parody!  lol

1. GA Anderson profile image83
            GA Andersonposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Damn! Hoisted by my own petard!

But at least there is a real NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD 51, HOMELAND SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/HSPD-20, and my cut-and-pastes were legitimates.

GA

working