Media Corruption ,We must all become more politically intelligent

1. ahorseback profile image62
    ahorsebackposted 10 days ago

Are you ready , right , left , independent ?      Because of the incredible  and oppressive  amount of  of media bias , we as Americans must learn  to think for ourselves . Above and beyond partisan politics , outside of the precast and systematic  dialog . Forget the established  insiders of either party .  WE have to divorce ourselves from partisan  B.S. and discern our own answers, solutions and political  direction .  We go about believing our media choices   and they ARE the problem.

Is it at all possible?   
    Are you for maintaining business as usual  ?
    Which party will move first  ?

1. jackclee lm profile image80
      jackclee lmposted 10 days agoin reply to this

The media like anything else is not monolitic. It is always caveat emptor...buyer beware.
      I listen and I verify and I can determine who is telling the truth and who is spinning...
      It is not that hard. We are suppose to be good judgement of people, both people we meet in person and peope who are in the public space.
      The same goes with politicians. When someone tells you something to get your vote, and later does the opposite while in office, it is pretty clear to me that person is dishonest and should not be re-elected.
      The media is the same thing. If a media consistently miss leads and lie and spin, I will not watch or listen to them. Simple as that.

2. colorfulone profile image85
    colorfuloneposted 10 days ago

It will be revealed who in the media took bribes.  It is being investigated.  Its obvious.

working