jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

What Happened

1. ptosis profile image85
    ptosisposted 12 days ago

Didn't read either book but seems that Clinton's book wallpapers other reasons revealed in  “Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House.” by Brazille

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3592 … -bombshell

superdelegates
    DNC/Clinton collusion

“I’ll be the first to admit that we have to earn the trust of everybody,” Perez told “The Thom Hartmann Program.” “And I’ll be the first to admit that the DNC didn’t put its best foot forward in 2016, and because of that we have trust gaps.”

Ahem:
    https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13773726.jpg

2. ahorseback profile image79
    ahorsebackposted 11 days ago

Who can believe the media to begin with but I just read that Hilary is in negotiations to BUY the second dossier on Trump  from the  British  ex-spy who produced the first one alleging  Trump / Russia "call girls".
    Hilary Hilary Hilary .................shame on the poor, helpless ,bitter,  woman ?

ptosisposted 11 days agoin reply to this

heheheheh. Remember when in 2016 when Trump became the RNC candidate?
      There was a full page ad by 126 ex- intel retirees than said that Trump was unfit to be POTUS.  Did you think they wrote that letter because he is a brash, short-fingered vulgarian? No. Because Trump is an 'Enemy of the State' and a 'Manchurian Candidate'. His grooming begun at least 10 years ago or more. Russian mafia money laundering, etc. In fact, he could be considered to not only work for but is part owner of the Russian Mob that is very strong in NYC.

How else can you explain his behavior?
      incompetence?
      corruption?

that's all smoke and mirrors like Tezcatlipoca.

1. ahorseback profile image79
        ahorsebackposted 11 days agoin reply to this

Trump has done more for the US so far that he may just totally obliterate the entire Obama legacy ,    Take a look at the economic gains,  the middle east once again fears and so respects the  U.S,. The  GDP growth ,  new home sales ,  existing home sales,   someone is finally shaking up North Korea ,  the military has White house respect and support once more ,  No longer  do the other countries feel they can disrespect America .   Congress and Senate are  hiding from him     Illegal immigration is down .  When illegal immigrants are actually begging to get across the Canadian border  from the US.- something positive this way comes !

For once someone in Washington is shaking the basket and liberals are still crying about Hilary , come on dude , catch up with progress.

ptosisposted 10 days agoin reply to this

Trump ...  may just totally obliterate the entire economic gains, GDP growth ,  new home sales ,  existing home sales,  ....

I edited your statement , hehehehe

Economic growth , etc is from Obama's legacy, and I agree, that might be all wiped out within 4 years.

You can claim, Wall Street , but that is based on the expectation of Trump's budget that cuts taxes for investors and screws over working folks. But you didn't mention Wall Street. Why not?

3. ahorseback profile image79
    ahorsebackposted 10 days ago

You attained all your political seriousness , maturity and knowledge from  Jimmy Kimmel didn't you ?

I don't watch Jimmy Kimmel so it must be obvious to everyone unbiased.

ahorsebackposted 10 days agoin reply to this

Conan ?   Come on fess up !  Oprah ,   Griffin ...........that's it isn't it ?

nope, none of them, we must be living in different worlds. I like youtube & PlutoTV

I think I sent you a link already to this one. Don't know if you ever watched it but it's totally TRIPPY dude.

https://vimeo.com/44583147

here's a written thing on it. It got total symbolism oozing all over the place.
          - wall has graffiti saying “Psalm 23”.
          - Bin Laden is wearing a CIA badge,
          - disappearance of Marxism in third world countries
          https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv … t-goat-ii/

The movie’s conclusion is therefore a very personal one: Either YOU become a pet goat with a 666 bar-code on your forehead or YOU become a Christ figure with a third eye on your forehead.

4. ahorseback profile image79
    ahorsebackposted 9 days ago

ptosis ,  So  , you get all your  political intelligence  and forum points and general sense of cultural direction by watching cartoon characters ? And , why am I not the least bit surprised ?

ptosisposted 9 days agoin reply to this

You didn't even watch it.  If you did, you wouldn't have responded in such a condescending way.  When you can take 7 minutes of your busy life to watch it , come back and tell me what you think of it.

as for the cultural direction by watching cartoon characters = South Park

ahorsebackposted 9 days agoin reply to this

You answered the question , pretty much describes the entire left's political awareness.............. . Not much to offer ?

working