jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

VP Joe Biden thinking about running for President?

1. jackclee lm profile image82
    jackclee lmposted 11 days ago

He will be 77 years old in 2020. Is this a good idea? Why did he not run in 2016 when most VP were in line to run after an incumbent President?
    He had his chance and was persuaded to step aside for a corrupt and flawed Hillary.
    So dishonest and sad...
    Once he made the decision, why speak out now?
    He is the typical politician that we don't need in Washington now or ever.
    Just my humble opinion. What do you think?

2. colorfulone profile image85
    colorfuloneposted 11 days ago

Creepy Joe Bidden wouldn't have a chance.  There are too many videos of the former VP touching and sexually molesting girls in the White House, and touching women.  He is a creep!  ....  Has to make people wonder what he is like off camera.  Perhaps we will find out. 

Hillary took over control of the DNC and ran it.  Obama left the DNC deeply in debt, Hillary came and used her campaign money and controlled it.  The DNC turned it over to Hillary. 

Bernie didn't have a chance and neither would have Bidden. 

Read: The full Clinton-DNC memo here
    http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/TODAY/z_Creative/DNCMemo%20(002).pdf

1. RJ Schwartz profile image96
      RJ Schwartzposted 11 days agoin reply to this

Agreed - in the current light and the allegations circling Hollywood, someone who is overly "touchy-feely" like Joe Biden would be at a disadvantage.

https://hubpages.com/politics/The-New-N … n-Politics

1. colorfulone profile image85
        colorfuloneposted 11 days agoin reply to this

Washington DC needs a whole lot of draining on all sides of the political fence. Its happening, its been in the planning for a very long time by white hats. 

That is an excellent Hub, I enjoyed reading it.  I look at things from a spiritual light though and believe all things are possible to those who believe.  I believe most people will be stunned, kind of like when Trump won! 

I see life-long Democrats coming out and saying their party is rotten to the core.  God bless Donna Brazile, all of them that love our country and are now speaking out.  Globalists vs Patriots!

A dark House of Cards can't stand when exposed to the light.

1. RJ Schwartz profile image96
          RJ Schwartzposted 10 days agoin reply to this

What's your take on Judge Roy Moore suddenly being accused of something 37 years ago....sounds like the Washington Post is pushing the limits of political slander on the surface.  If they can prove it, that's one thing, but at this point, it looks pretty grey.

1. colorfulone profile image85
            colorfuloneposted 10 days agoin reply to this

Its just like the DemoRats to accuse the opposition of the things they are guilty of.  Even the RINO's must be scared of the Judge.  Pretty desperate politicians!

3. ahorseback profile image78
    ahorsebackposted 11 days ago

Joe Biden ,   Liberals in America totally "dropped the full bucket "with Hilary and now the only progressive thought they can acquire is to prop up an eighty year old Washingtonite  so embedded in  establishment Congress and Senate  that he wouldn't know what to do without a limo door opened for him ....... dirty old uncle Joe ?

Where is there one  progressive --liberal thought today ? Are they going through ,what do they call it ?........
    Political devolution ?

working