I Wonder If Any of You'll Appreciate Trumps Tax Break ?

1. ahorseback profile image80
    ahorsebackposted 7 weeks ago

It actually looks pretty good for lower and middle earners ,  BUT like all of Trumps improved economic or political changes and reforms ,  I wonder if an over-entitled American public will appreciate it ?   

Nnnnnnnnnn.........nope ?

1. jackclee lm profile image82
      jackclee lmposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

With every public policy changes, there will be winners and losers.
      As with President Obama when he passed the ACA, the 10% of people who didn’t have health care benefited for the most part at the expense of the 90%...
      In the latest tax reform bill, some will pay more and most will see a reduction. The real winners are the small business and Corp. whose tax burden is reduced so that they will be more competitive with our foreign traders...
      The other losers are the obstructionist Democrats who have said no to the will of the American people.

2. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 7 weeks ago

I hope it goes as planned, and I am sure everyone who benefits will appreciate more money in their pocket.  Especially the families with children that struggle from paycheck to paycheck, they really need a break.   

I don't mean to throw a lead balloon in on the party.  Seems to me the cost of goods will continue to rise like it always does.  Is that right or wrong to expect?

Merry Christmas!

working