jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Supreme Court Allows FULL Reinstatement of Trump Travel Ban .

1. ahorseback profile image78
    ahorsebackposted 6 weeks ago

Interesting ,    The ideological pollution of the lower federal courts was instrumental in that whole argument ?   I think I have to say this , I told you so !

1. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

That is very good news!   smile

I'm waiting to hear the Supreme Court's ruling on the Christian baker.  They heard the case today.

ahorsebackposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

I despise  liberal , activist , idealists, there's always something hypocritical in the argument .Why would I have someone bake a cake IF THEY DON"T WANT TO ,  I saw this happening in Vermont with the whole gay marriage thing   ,   a newly opened wedding chapel ,  B&B ,   refused service on religious grounds and ultimately lost huge $ , the gay couple sued , the place ultimately closed down .

I mean come on  , what would you put in the cake ?

Yep, Obama and his appointed judges knew the 'Gay Mafia' would attack Christians and sue them for not acting on their demands.  Evil dictators!  Obama did everything he could to make life tough for Christians.  He said he was a Christian but he attacked us in his speeches, he always sided with LGBTQxyz, Islam, and terrorists.  Weaponized the IRS.... a total jackass!

ahorsebackposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

It will always kind of baffle me that liberals elected Obama  ,  he all but destroyed any trust in our government for both ideologies ,  I believe he despised the system of our government and was truly an outsider .  Maybe not born loving the US. but certainly bred for building by tearing things apart.   

Liberals will argue all of this , No one in the long or recent history divided us more and united us less than Obama .

There is no way to say anything like that and make it sound nice.  It doesn't tickle ears, but it doesn't make it any less true.  That's life!

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image83
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 weeks ago

Say I told you so while you can.

3. Kathleen Cochran profile image83
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 weeks ago

The "Christian Baker?  Jesus would have baked the cake and made two friends instead of two enemies.  Too many Christians are conveniently forgetting that.

That isn't Scriptural.  Its no wonder people forget that part. 
      But, make it up as you go along your merry way, as many do.

2. GA Anderson profile image83
      GA Andersonposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Those seem like two good points Kathleen. I wonder if Christians would agree with the first and deny the second. or deny both?

GA

working