jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Don't blame me , Trump wasn't elected by Republicans ?

1. ahorseback profile image79
    ahorsebackposted 4 weeks ago

He was however largely elected by disavowed democrats  , lets face it . If the election was that close , the responsibility lies with ex-democrats as well as the right , wouldn't you say ?

No buyers remorse here but why blame only the right , Hmmmm?

As " You Can't Handle the Truth " , echoes through the halls.

1. PrettyPanther profile image84
      PrettyPantherposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

I blame Trump voters, whoever they might be. I don't care what their party affiliation, Trump won because they voted for him. Simple as that.

1. wilderness profile image98
        wildernessposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Well said.  Whether blame or "Thank you's", can't see that party affiliation has much to do with it.  I could be wrong, but I don't see the majority of people voting lock step with "their" party (outside congress, that is, where the practice is nearly universal).

2. ahorseback profile image79
        ahorsebackposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Pretty panther , you know , I don't blame your bitterness [a womans] seriously , but I do hold everyone accountable for the Anti- Trump part of the opposition and particularly obstruction .  Why ?   Because Trump so far IS the anti-establishment leader .
        Do you as a democrat remember ever being anti-establishment- government ? I think many ,many on your side have forgotten that factor alone OR it never was to begin with . That's my contention with the left , I was there once ,back when they were !

1. PrettyPanther profile image84
          PrettyPantherposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

I am proud to be anti-Trump. I'm pretty sure history will show we are the wiser group.

1. ahorseback profile image79
            ahorsebackposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

I'm pretty sure the newly world acquired , liberally recorded history surely will , not however history in general !

working