jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I beleive that the release of the Libyan on humanitarian grounds was a right thi

1. Kenny MG profile image80
    Kenny MGposted 8 years ago

I beleive that the release of the Libyan on humanitarian grounds was a right thing to do, do you?

Many claimed releasing a suspeted terroist is a slap in the face of the victims. Others see it as politcal expediency and done for lucrative deals

2. Derrik profile image55
    Derrikposted 8 years ago

Sure- and another issue I am having, people on death row are treated far too poorly.  We need to provide these men and women with better entertainment and food.  They should each have a 42 inch plasma tv in their cells, and have the best food we could offer, and whatever else they want.  These poor folks are going to be executed, for murder, rape and worse, shouldn't they have the right to enjoy their last few moments on Earth?  As for the funding for all this, YOU, Mr. Kenny MG, should foot the tremendous bill.  My tax money is already being spent too liberally on this kind of ridiculousness. 
        My real opinion of the Libyan: HELL NO they should not have released that twisted evil lame excuse for a human being.

3. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 8 years ago

If he was responsible for that bombing ... he should have died himself, he is a coward in more than just one way in my opinion (unless he's innocent).

4. SheriSapp profile image61
    SheriSappposted 8 years ago

It was ABSOLUTELY the wrong thing to do. After you helped to murder 270 people you deserve no mercy or compassion

5. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 8 years ago

I am so disapointed in the Scottish justice system, I expected so much better. This only goes to prove we have to free our selves of the liberal europeans they will be the death of the free world. If we don't stop them here it will be the death of the United States.

Kenny quit smoking pot! Quit! Throw away your bong, hell, throw away your matches!

6. profile image43
    Mattos12posted 8 years ago

it seems like such an odd thing to do.  I mean, people are in prison to punish them right ?  He killed hundreds of people.  That's hundreds of people who didn't get the chance to say goodbye to their families or friends.  Why should he be let to go home, so he can??

7. breakfastpop profile image91
    breakfastpopposted 8 years ago

I firmly believe that releasing the terrorist was the wrong thing to do. He should have stayed exactly where he was. His release is cruel and inhuman in light of all the people who lost their lives because of him. Furthermore, it  is starting to look as though humanitarian reasons has absolutely nothing to do with is release. I can't put the word "humanitarian" and terrorist in the same sentence without cringing.