jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which season do you like most and why?

1. Mdmumtazmehdi profile image60
    Mdmumtazmehdiposted 8 years ago

Which season do you like most and why?

2. phoenixarizona profile image69
    phoenixarizonaposted 8 years ago

Winter is the best season for me. Here in Australia we don't get snow, but the days are quite cold. As far as I am concerned, if the weather forces my family in a huddle under a blanket drinking hot chocolate and watch the wizard of oz then, I am a very happy chappy!

3. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 8 years ago

I like the spring best - it is the time I come to life again (I hibernate in the winter for the most part). I also like the colours, the blooming flowers, the warmer weather ... it all seems "brand new".

4. SheriSapp profile image59
    SheriSappposted 8 years ago

My favorite season is autumn because it is not too hot or too cold.  I also love the leaves changing colors and falling.  The mountains here in WV are beautiful during fall

5. GreenMathDr profile image73
    GreenMathDrposted 8 years ago

I think it depends on where you live. I'm in LA so the winter is best since the smog is at it's lowest and the temperatures are coolest. (on the other hand it is the only time it rains in Southern California.)  I was born in New Hampshire and I liked spring the best- every thing was green and flowers bloomed.  I would have liked Fall because the leaves were beautiful- but for that reason the roads were over loaded with tourists and you couldn't go anywhere on the weekends unless you wanted to travel at 5 miles per hour. (not a problem today because they built a freeway.) I think there is something that can be found to appreciate in any season, it just depends on you mood.