jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's your favorite season of the year, and why?

1. EuroCafeAuLait profile image85
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 6 years ago

What's your favorite season of the year, and why?

2. profile image0
    EvansPposted 6 years ago

It's always the spring! Everything wakes up and starts to come alive, including me! I just love the first day where it reaches 18 or 19 degrees Celsius (in England), then I know the seasons have really changed.

3. LauraGT profile image93
    LauraGTposted 6 years ago

I love summer!  Being able to be outside to play with the kids, go on long bike rides, and enjoy the great outdoors makes me (and my family) happy. I have to say that I do miss the snow after this winter, but I'm trying to be thankful that we weren't covered in it for months like we were last year.

4. A.S.K.Preacher profile image61
    A.S.K.Preacherposted 6 years ago

After the long death of winter, Spring is. Fields start to turn green and color returns to the earth. After falls colors fade and everything turns a dull shade of brown and grey the first snow of winter (which to me is true winter) is my next favorite.
    I love the fall colors but I know it will not last and what that season is leading to.

5. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I have two seasons that I love the most and that is spring and the autumn. I just love the spring when things are starting to grow, the colours start to flourish and young animal are born - for me it's like a fresh start and a positive time. The autumn on the other hand is like a relaxing time for me. I love the colours and the changing scenery and the cooler nights.