jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Should the bombing of the moon be open for public debate before any further NASA

1. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Should the bombing of the moon be open for public debate before any further NASA bombing commences?

NASA are searching for water...But using powerful bombs to do it. Who knows what damage could be done!

2. Kebennett1 profile image60
    Kebennett1posted 8 years ago

I would have to agree with you. We are spending billions of dollars on what to me seems to be a totally ridiculous idea in the first place. There is every reason to believe that we will NEVER be able to inhabit the moon. And no concrete, reasonable reason to believe that anytime within many, many generations, (I believe never) that we will ever be able to inhabit the moon, or any planet besides Earth. This is a waste of money. We will end up putting toxins in our atmosphere that are unnecessary and that we may find down the line some day that present a danger to us. People this is a fairy tale that is costing the United States money that we do not have! As far as using the Water for refueling for other Space Exploration. I believe it is time to take a hiatus from Space Exploration until our Budget Crisis is over with.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Actually the moon WASN'T bombed.  You might want to check your facts.  Two satellites that were at the end of their missions were crashed into the surface.

4. resspenser profile image83
    resspenserposted 8 years ago

From what I saw on the news it was technically bombed but it was in the name of exploration. If we can find ice on the moon we can use it for a space colony.
    A lot of stuff that we use everyday came form NASA and their needs over the years have been met with inventions that are astounding!

Besides how will we ever have an Enterprise if we quit!!!!

5. Hi-Jinks profile image59
    Hi-Jinksposted 8 years ago

The moon gets hit by meteors every day. Have you seen it lately.

working