jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are we aware of Global Warming?

1. Cza profile image70
    Czaposted 8 years ago

Are we aware of Global Warming?

2. mthurston profile image78
    mthurstonposted 8 years ago

We are aware of it as much as we should be.  Aware of it like we are aware of unicorns and leprechauns.  That's pretty much all you need to know, unless your considering buying a prius, then by all means, ask your local Toyota salesman

3. greanearth83 profile image43
    greanearth83posted 8 years ago

Simple answer Yes we are aware. I mean 15 years ago there were public announcements to discredit scientists about global warming. Now look we have Al Gore. LOL
    Well the real question is. What Will you do about global warming. Take a look at some of my hubs to get some more info or check out my blog at greenlivings.info For some things you can do to go green in your every day life.

4. profile image0
    American Tigerposted 7 years ago

Global What-ing? Golly gee. Having barred myself from any and all forms of communication, and just now left the cave in which I've been in hermitage for the past 15 years... Why No. What is this thing you speak of, paleface?

But that's just Me. I cannot speak for the "you" part of "we".

I DID spend some time in my cave reading Emails from East Anglia University, in which a few "science" wienies discussed how best to keep their research grant money flowing. There were discussions of how best to "hide the decline in global temperatures", how to "block requests for original data", how to "ignore the British Freedom of Information Act" and other cool ways of being wildly deceitful in their reporting to the IPCC. 

Is that what we're talking about?

working