jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What you think the most important aspect in a married life; wealth, health, educ

1. appam profile image59
    appamposted 8 years ago

What you think the most important aspect in a married life; wealth, health, education, status,...

children, sex or some thing else

2. shabbirkhi profile image60
    shabbirkhiposted 8 years ago

it vary from man to man for some people wealth is more important and some for others
    but in my point of view i think most important is education because without education you will not understand this life you will not respect this relation you will not understand to each other

3. someonewhoknows profile image73
    someonewhoknowsposted 8 years ago

A true understanding between the man and woman on what they each expect from the marrage.Better to know before you get married than after.I believe marrage is an education in itself.There is a saying that if,your healthy,you are both wealthy and wise.How can you be wise ,if,you are not healthy? Wealth should not be your first goal.It,should be the result of being healthy in thought Indeed.

4. commisioner profile image55
    commisionerposted 8 years ago

happiness and comfort. if money were an issue, my wife would have never looked my way. we have a small home now, but were homeless for a time. with the help of friends we got back on our feet. we lost our home to an accident where the people at fault were uninsured. my wifes medical bills were in the 200,000 range. but i still have her, we still have our friends, and we still hold hands wherever we go. she is as proud of me as i am of her. we went into the marriage with the understanding that it is not an ownership thing. she is my wife, not my property, and visa versa. she accepted me for the crazy guy i am and i her for the loving and wonderful woman she is. as time went on she taught me many things as i did her. before i knew her i was happy, after we met i realized what happiness is. and she is #4. it took me a while

5. profile image46
    pmpaustraliaposted 6 years ago

For me a fine balance between all of the above. I can rate on priority though. Health, education, wealth, status...