jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think about the Internal Revenue Service's purchase of 60 new Reming

1. profile image58
    ThePeeDeeWildcatposted 8 years ago

What do you think about the Internal Revenue Service's purchase of 60 new Remington shotguns?

2. dabeaner profile image58
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

That's news to me.  But, if true, it would not be surprising.  The IRS is the enforcement agency of the international banking cartel.  It's just like the "mob" protection racket of shaking down shopkeepers, but on a vastly larger scale.  But more and more people are resisting because of economic and political reasons.  Undoubtedly, the IRS thinks it needs more "enforcement" power.

3. commisioner profile image56
    commisionerposted 8 years ago

60 shotguns? hell within my family, kids and relatives, we have more than that. along with rifles handguns and the like. the irs is an agency that collects the taxes that THEY impose to run our government. they have the full force of the government to help them enforce the rules. as the government grows they insist on more money. why they are telling people they bought new weapons is crazy. they are always buying weapons for themselves. as far as mentioning remington, well they put these purchases out for bid as all government entities do. remington won the bid or kicked back money to one of the higher ups. thats how it works and probably always will.
    until the fair tax is finally passed, which i think it's time has come, we need the irs. look at the tax attorneys on tv. how much they save people who owe back taxes. if they owed it, PAY IT!!!! and do so on time. then part of the problem would be fixed.

4. danielthorne profile image39
    danielthorneposted 8 years ago

see what happens when you don't pay your taxes...

5. D_D_Brown profile image59
    D_D_Brownposted 7 years ago

Maybe they will get confused and shoot each other.

working