jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What's happened to free speech in America and how it applies to hub pages on the

1. justom profile image68
    justomposted 7 years ago

What's happened to free speech in America and how it applies to hub pages on the 4th of July!!!!!!!!

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Sorry mate, you've got me, how do the three things relate to each other?

3. Uninvited Writer profile image86
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Did someone not approve a comment you made on their hub? If so, that has nothing to do with denying you free speech.

4. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

I bet Uninvited Writer nailed it.

You have free speech in public.  Comments belong to the hub owner, they are not public.

I have asked people to leave my home because I did not like what they had to say.  I would do the same at comments if the comment was egregious enough.

5. justom profile image68
    justomposted 7 years ago

I beg to differ with both of the folks that think they're right. You are both part of what's killing this country. You write something and ask for comments and if the comment doesn't agree with you it just doesn't get approved. Many folks on here have no stomach for the truth, unless it's theirs. Pcunix, you even asked people to leave your home because they don't agree with you. That's just plain rude and not what happens in my America. Peace!!

6. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

He's got a right to ask any question. Hey at least the question is no flagged....

7. RealLee916 profile image61
    RealLee916posted 6 years ago

It is true, we do have the freedom of speech here in America..Only the ones who were elected to listen, won't and don't seem to care...

working