jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's happened to the "followers' button? have I missed something?

1. maddot profile image80
    maddotposted 6 years ago

What's happened to the "followers' button? have I missed something?

I've just noticed that there are no more followers being displayed on hubs nor is the "followers" botton available. What's going on?

2. Hunbbel Meer profile image88
    Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years ago

Hubpages changed the settings a couple of days ago. There were literally heaps of questions and forums posts about this a couple of days ago. I think you have missed all of them.

There is just a slight changing though, you should visit someone's profile and observe it, you'll get used to it in seconds. The process is the same; working properly. Just a little bit of layout change you can say, I guess.

3. maddot profile image80
    maddotposted 6 years ago

Thanks for that. I wonder where I've been? Missed the whole lot!

4. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I understand that they won't be putting git back but I am certain that they may change their minds if we as a group ask them to. It is kinda hard to keep up with your following without that information there. Your profile page has a follow button there where a person can click the button and follow or unfollow you.

I really don't care for some of the changes but I guess they are what is seen as best for the site.

5. saddlerider1 profile image69
    saddlerider1posted 6 years ago

If you go to your Profile page where most people go to check you out first. You will see to the left of your picture the Follow Button, they just have to click on that if they want to follow you or discontinue following you. Also if you roll your cursor down just above your followers pictures it will again show you show many are following you. I like this better, it keeps the front page less cluttered and nicely organized. I believe that's why the Hub Team did it to make it more sleek. People and followers will simply now see it all on your profile page.