jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Who will win if there is a war between India and Pakistan.

1. skgrao profile image72
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

Who will win if there is a war between India and Pakistan.

Should there be a war for Kashmir,there seems to be no end for talks going on like in a ping pong game with out a end.Only practice - no game.

2. dingdong profile image60
    dingdongposted 7 years ago

For that, are you beginning to think WAR is the way? No please.. when we can hardly handle the consequences, why such question as the one you posted?!!

3. Naina.Soni profile image56
    Naina.Soniposted 7 years ago

I totally agree with dingdong she's absolutely right coz war is not the right way if we want to live with peace and non-violence...!!!

4. skgrao profile image72
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

Both of you - ding  dong & Naina Soni must visit Kashmir from Indian side and see how it is.India & Pakistan are ding donging the Kashmir problem and both doing their worst since 60 years in peace and daily we have our brave soldiers dying when we are comfortably sleeping.Our politicians are picnicking at Pakistan often and with shame we are seeing how S.M.Quershi is belching fire at us saying our minister's need to talk to them through Delhi for answers they need to settle god knows what.
    Why don't you tell Mr.Obama to make peace with Taliban's.?
    Please read the Hub:-
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Saying-Good-bye … ing-to-War

5. nniirr123 profile image57
    nniirr123posted 7 years ago

I understand your feelings but do you think war is the only solution for kashmir??? I guess No.

war has never been a solution for anything and yes I know that our leaders are just draging this issue from one decade to another but the problem is that none of the indian or pakistani people has come out for this that they want solution because they dont care about kashmir as they know they are already fighting for Roti, Kapra & Makan and if they added kashmir to their teritory they have to lose more of their budget so my solution is that Kashmir should become a seprate independant state. this will make every one happy.

6. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

india would destroy pakistan. though hopefully it never gets to that point.

7. haseeb63 profile image62
    haseeb63posted 7 years ago

i dont think that they both need to fight each other because if they hold there hands together than they can make the bigger changes in the world  and thats my own opinion

8. Abdul Muqeet Khan profile image43
    Abdul Muqeet Khanposted 6 years ago

no India wont destroy Pakistan in fact its India and Pakistan that will destroy them self . its simple really the nuclear threshold is not to difficult to be crossed now that nasar has been deployed since it made to be used against Indian troops with in Pakistan in other words a tactical nuke i guess Pakistan is lowering the nuke threshold delib so that war wont happen all together