Are the remaining 50,000 troops in Iraq enough?

1. cindybarrymore profile image60
    cindybarrymoreposted 7 years ago

Are the remaining 50,000 troops in Iraq enough?

If so/not, please say why. If possible, PLEASE also defend your argument using citable facts and sources.

2. Goodpal profile image91
    Goodpalposted 7 years ago

The remaining troops in Iraq are only in advisory role and not in combat role.

The withdrawal of Americans from Iraq will create a vacuum in the region that will be filled by the neighboring countries, particularly Iran. With its nuclear program, it will be the biggest player in the region.

What the US gained by losing 4400 soldiers and billions of dollars in seven years will become very clear in 1-2 years. But one thing is clear -- US is not a winner.

3. DropsOfRain profile image60
    DropsOfRainposted 6 years ago

I don't get why you say "enough"?
    Why would the US need to have troops in Iraq in the first place? Is Iraq a state of American? I don't think so.

I honestly do not understand why the US and Americans think that they need to have troops everywhere. I mean isn't enough that there is troops almost in every country in the world?

Iraq is a country, it's not an American baby that the troops needs to protect.

God! Leave the people of the world alone and protect the homeland first!

and for the person that answered before me: what nuclear weapons does Iran have? you still believe that crap like they said about Iraq having nuclear weapons and then they were like ops guess Iraq doesn't. That's just an excuse to invade countries!