jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is it that makes you so popular?

1. ethel smith profile image81
    ethel smithposted 7 years ago

What is it that makes you so popular?

2. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 7 years ago

Ethel, I'm not popular at all. And the thing about it is that I don't think being popular is a good thing either.

3. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Popular no, but well liked yes, for my positive attitude.

4. EatLovePray profile image57
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

Well, I'm not popular either, and I certainly do not like being the center of attention!

5. Tom_Radford profile image60
    Tom_Radfordposted 7 years ago

I'm not that popular either but I have friends that are. The trick seems to be to disarm people with charm. Ask them a lot of questions and make them feel special by taking a real interest in what they do. Meawhile don't reveal too much about yourself so you seem cool, and humble but mysterious. Laugh at their jokes and always remember their names ... the popular people i know seem to do all of these things effortlessly ...

6. Ruchira profile image77
    Ruchiraposted 7 years ago

You mean what makes a person cool smile

I am pasting the link to my hub here which actually explains the above question....

http://hubpages.com/hub/Are-you-Cool

7. wildorangeflower profile image66
    wildorangeflowerposted 7 years ago

I am not popular either, I am just an ordinary gal. I never dreamt of being popular.

8. Canal_Digital profile image58
    Canal_Digitalposted 7 years ago

I do not think that I am popular, but I have a lot of friends, who like me because of my sense of humor...
    The other thing that I think allows me to have so much friends is that I am always there for them, no matter what happens.

working