jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Why is it... that so many people cannot see the Light? What is so intriguing abo

1. eilander1542011 profile image60
    eilander1542011posted 7 years ago

Why is it... that so many people cannot see the Light? What is so intriguing about this corrupt...

This world is evil and corrupted by fear. So why won't people wake up and see this? Why wont people take a stand? And worst of all, why won't those of you who have woken up help me save the world?

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image61
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

I've been trying to do my part. I begin conversations. The answers are out there.

3. jerseys4kids.com profile image70
    jerseys4kids.composted 7 years ago

I'd love to save the world .. but i dunno what to do ..

So I leave it up to .. you  ..

TenYearsAfter .. great song

4. omcj1234 profile image54
    omcj1234posted 7 years ago

Well, what are you doing to save the world that I can help with?

5. ryancarter profile image61
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Fight the Good Fight, eilander1542011...

6. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

many people do try to help. i'm not sure what can be done when so many people that are helped turn around and abuse it. part of the problem is that many people know that they can keep living off others and a lot of time, money and resourses are wasted on them.

7. SentMe profile image60
    SentMeposted 7 years ago

I feel your pain, my friend. There are may of us taking a stand, however, our actions are drowned out by the corrupt and smothered by the evil.  I like to look at George Lucas' message when he made Star Wars.

In the world, there is to be a balance of good and evil.  No matter who gets the upper hand, the other shall always exist.  This is exemplified in many religions across the world.  Evil is interpreted in so many ways that sometimes good is looked bad and visa-versa. Therefore, an true "good" or "evil" is easily misconstrued.  Example was when the Emperor won the will of the people as he manipulated the true cause of the Jedi, blaming them for civil unrest and the attempt on his life.  Fooling even the most intelligent of the masses, he used sympathy, weakness, strength, and determination to make evil seem good.

However, through will and faith, the good will prevail.  No matter how much they attempt to silence, eradicate, punish, or subdue us, we will be victorious.  Until then, our morals and values will be challenged.  Our lives will be tried.  Our hopes and dreams may be even shattered.  But, our impression, if it be among the few or many, will be forever remembered.

8. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

Let me know what exactly you had in mind. I am open to suggestions.

9. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Maybe you need new batteries....
    If you are looking for a religious solution -- fuggedaboudit.  Religion (stupidity, faith, rigidity...) is the CAUSE of many problems.

10. profile image47
    SirHeinsohnposted 7 years ago

I'm doing my best to save the world from Christianity. What are you trying to save it from?

11. profile image47
    mikca0425posted 7 years ago

We can all start by working on ourselves; improving, changing for the better,etc.

12. couturepopcafe profile image60
    couturepopcafeposted 7 years ago

It's like being in a coma.  You can't wake up until you wake up.  The idea of awakening or remembering the light, the origin, the soul, is foreign to many people.  In a way, it's unfortunate that we all gain this insight at different times because there will always be those who don't have it yet or don't 'get' it. It's rare to meet a true idealist such as yourself and even more rare to meet someone who is willing to speak out for such ideals.  You are fear-less, without fear or knowledge of fear.  You know it exists by anecdotes but you do not experience it.  Experiencing is our choice.  We can go through 'good' and actually experience it, let it become part of us or we can encounter something we don't like, like a friend dying of cancer for example.  We have witnessed it and felt the pain of the loss, or more importantly shared the pain of the other, but we do not need to embrace it, hold on to it, once it is over.  We, therefore, do not keep the experience.  It's a little difficult to 'get' this because people will say "but I did experience it, I went through it."  Yes, they did and if they hold on to that, it becomes their experience.  Let it go, and it's gone.  Saving the world is not your job.  Your job is to create the highest form of energy you can, which I believe you are trying to do - the energy of love.  Energy creates more energy and soon, maybe in our lifetime, the collective conciousness of love will outnumber the experience of fear and the balance will shift.  A positive thought is hundreds of times more powerful than a negative thought (actually scientifically proven). Namaste, brother of the light.

Closed to reply