jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

are we by birth politicians or humans

1. profile image46
    oohitaposted 7 years ago

are we by birth politicians or humans

we are acting like animais...........so selfish .....we must do something  for our country not for ourselves

2. GNelson profile image77
    GNelsonposted 7 years ago

Put two humans in the same room and there is some politics going on.

3. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

Are you nuts? How many babies or infants do you know that even care about current events?

4. someonewhoknows profile image75
    someonewhoknowsposted 7 years ago

You say ;

"We must do something for our country - not for our selves"

I'm I missing something?

Our founding fathers ;

"Did something for their country as well as for themselves"

5. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I have no idea what species of animal politicians are, but it has little to do with mankind.

6. Bilal Ahmed Maqso profile image61
    Bilal Ahmed Maqsoposted 8 months ago

We superior from all other species as mankind by birth, Politics is not bad as such people think about it. Politic is the use of power to something for development in the world. As we see that most of us don't know about the politics, its only used for the purpose of gaining power.
    We are human, created to pray our God and help man kind, by birth nobody is in any profession, but if we say that man is politician by birth it would not be wrong, in one party we can see more than hundred categories of politicians, some fight for their own peruses some fight for others.
    In past most of the politician were known by there ideologies and struggle for there independence from certain thoughts. Those people were patriotic and sincere to their nations and used to do a lot more work for their nations just for good will of nation.
    But if now a day we ask someone about politician he would officially reply that   no i am not a politician, people think its a bad practice as being a politician.
    why does this happen in last decades? because mostly politician are associated with some anti state activities which are harmful for a state.
    Some politician are even more worse as victim of international scandals of corruption and money laundering.

working