jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

When will Pakistan and India make peace with one another?

1. QudsiaP1 profile image59
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

When will Pakistan and India make peace with one another?

2. profile image0
    angel.martinezposted 7 years ago

When they decide too grew up & set there differences aside

3. QudsiaP1 profile image59
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

I like your answer. I agree however, a more enforcing answer is what I am looking for.

4. MickS profile image74
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I don't know, it doesn't make sense, it can't be a religious or cultural thing because in India, there are politicians of every creed.
    Many years ago in the 60s I worked with Pakistanis, three, quite regularly, friends, I often went to their homes, all Khans, Jalal, Mohamed, and Saki, we worked on a machine that had 11 workers, of those 11, three were Muslim, one Hindu, one Irish Protestant, one Irish Catholic, and a Jew.  We worked together, broke bread together and laughed and joked together.  A few years ago, I met Jalal, he'd come back over here, there was a slap on my shoulder and a loud, drawn out, aaassalamu alaikum (sorry if the spelling is incorrect)  It was his trade mark to emphasize the salutation.  We walked around the town, sharing memories and went and had a cup of coffee, and he said, 'what went wrong, Micky, how did we let the madmen take power?'
    So, perhaps, we are still letting the madmen have power.

5. krishubpages123 profile image32
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

It can happen if they are like Canada and USA, but get to that is everything, When I went to USA, I thought and wanted Pakistan to be like Canada to USA, to India more amicable partners etc.,

6. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image58
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

when will Pakistan and India make peace,

when they both have a common enemy that either one on their own would not be able to defeat, but as allies they could over come

from this they would find peace with each other

7. profile image0
    bhaveshdhanani03posted 7 years ago

Only when they will again integrate as a single nation.
    All the illusion of politician & fundamentalist must be ended as they are mail role playing in disturbing the relation.
    China & usa should not come in between india and pakistan bilateral relation as they vested interest in our disturb relation, they are forcing indo-pak relation to detoriate .

working