jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What choice does California has? I live in California and our choice for Senate

1. Petra Vlah profile image61
    Petra Vlahposted 7 years ago

What choice does California has?

I live in California and our choice for Senate this November...

is between Fiorina and Boxer. Both of them have shipped jobs out of the country and neglected the interest of the American workers.
    While Fiorina did it as the CEO of a giant corporation (and that’s what business does – trying to be profitable, no matter who gets hurt), Boxer did more damage and inflicted more pain.
    Through her vote as a senator she allowed corporations to write the pink slips for millions of workers. I do hold her and the rest of the politicians responsible for the tragedy caused by greed and corruption.
    Whom would I vote for? None of the two deserve any respect, but as

2. whooops profile image72
    whooopsposted 7 years ago

As in everything else, sometimes we have to choose the lesser evil.

Now ask yourself, there are a few other candidates but their chances of winning is almost zero. Now the race eventually falls down between these two. Of course unless something major happens now and election day, but do more research and select the "better" one. Now NOT voting is also an option but I do not think that would help anybody especially the people of California who will end up having a Senator who won because they have the most supporters and because most everyone else did not vote.

3. Mr. Happy profile image81
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

That's the point: the only two people who are in any position to win are of the same breed. All roads lead to Rome. There is no choice. It only appears to be one.

4. bloominglily profile image60
    bloominglilyposted 7 years ago

We as a state are forced to pick the lesser of two evils; we're damned if we do and if we don't. In a sense, it's poltical suicide all over again. Look at the canadates we had to choose from two years ago; a washed up actor, a child star, and an extoic dancer.