jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If this were an election year, do you think President Obama would be re-elected?

1. cindybarrymore profile image60
    cindybarrymoreposted 7 years ago

If this were an election year, do you think President Obama would be re-elected?

If yes or no, please state your reasons why. Try also to remain factual rather than solely opinionated.

2. fishskinfreak2008 profile image60
    fishskinfreak2008posted 7 years ago

If we consider that President Obama is trying to do the right thing, then yes. If we consider all the politics and the backstabbing, then no. So there's no one answer to this question

3. Abecedarian profile image77
    Abecedarianposted 7 years ago

Yes, I believe he would, his recent poll numbers are about 50% again. I truly believe that the American people as a whole are not angry at him in the way it's being dictated by the media. They were angry because they didn't see him as much as they thought they would. Since he hit the road this month, he began talking to the people again and reminding them of what he's done and what he still has left to do. They want to be talked to and not ignored. They know on the whole that for the most part, the policies he put into place will help the American people even though they know like everything, it's a work in progress and some need some tweaking.

4. Joe Citizen profile image67
    Joe Citizenposted 7 years ago

If the American voters do their homework I say NO ... his policies have been a complete failure.  Hopefully this election will be about the issues and not another American Idol vote!

working