jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it true that fools ask question wise men cant answer?

1. philirodje profile image60
    philirodjeposted 7 years ago

Is it true that fools ask question wise men cant answer?

if wise men cant answer all question, then they are not wise men because i believe they are called wise men cause they have answers to all questions

2. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

You are quite wrong, wisdom is not about knowing everything, it is about careful, right thought.
    There was a young prince and his teacher.  Try as he may, he was never able to outwit his teacher.
    One day the boy caught a small bird, 'now I have him,' he said, and went to the teacher. 'Teacher, is this bird I'm holding behind my back alive or dead?'
    The teacher thought for a moment and said, 'it is however you wish, master.'
    That is wise thought, I hope you are as wise as the teacher in working out the riddle.

3. GNelson profile image78
    GNelsonposted 7 years ago

It is a wise man who knows what he doesn't know.

4. learnlovelive profile image60
    learnloveliveposted 6 years ago

To a degree. I believe wise men know the answer but true wisdom cannot be perceived by the ignorant.

Divination, enlightenment, mediation, astral projection...these are all things one must understand wholly to utilize. How can a fool ever understand these things; they are trades of discipline and study. These are not the initiatives of the fool. The fool seeks to be a drunkard and squander his existence as a nihlist or a some sort of humbled Agnostic.

It's so important to believe in something. It's even more important to have a reason to believe. More important yet that the reason is of your own origin and no that of another's ulterior design.