plz suggest me on social issue
Hi......i am new on hub pages n myself Ashok kumar from Rajasthan (india).i am newspaper journalist..i want to write on social issues.i know i am good writer but not perfect.so help me
How about homelessness -- something that perhaps your culture views much differently than ours.
I got some topics for you:
* Corruption in the police force in India
* Health hazards in the Indian slums
* Kashmir - is it a conflict with no end?
I am sure I can think of more if needed.
Here are some suggestions:
1. How the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer.
2. Religious fanaticism and its global consequence
3. Global consensus and response to Global warming.
4. The impact of internet on mankind
5. Energy crisis and global response
6. Exploitation of labor in third world countries by large corporations.
7. Security concerns on the rise of China as a naval super power.
8. Workable solutions for the Indo-Pakistani conflict.
9. Workable solutions for the Arab- Israeli conflict.
10. Impact of the rise of Christian fundamentals and conservative groups in the US.
11. Racial discrimination to those with Indian origins in places like Australia, Sri-Lanka, Malaysia and other parts of world.
12. Global impact of Iran becoming a nuclear power.
13. Impact of poor infrastructure in India, which affect commerce and commuter travel. In US, China, Europe and parts of Asia they have interstate, autobahn and other efficient means of transportation.
15. Indian response to rise in terrorism
16. How well are those with Indian origins doing in the West, especially in US and Europe.
17. Global impact of Bollywood.
18. Foreign impact on Bollywood.
19. How India maintains internal peace with many diverse religions within it borders.
20. Comparison of social Indian values and Western values.
Well Ashok, I wish you all the best!
I think a good social issue for your country would be why the outcasts are still treated so badly, even though the caste system is supposedly abolished. I've wondered about that. I would like to know the answer.
by YvetteParker 3 years ago
What do you think is the greatest global impact of social media?
by SportsBetter 4 years ago
Is global warming and climate change an important issue, or is it a hoax?I know there is much talk about climate change issues. I also know that various people profit off of these concerns, and the media certainly promotes theses issues as well. So a question needs to be asked, is...
by D Shannahan 2 years ago
What is an effective way to go about making an impact on the global consciousness?I have found the universal truths of life for my self and I want to help all life in the world learn them if they do not already so that everyone can be happy and satisfied. I realize that obviously I cannot...
by Research Analyst 7 years ago
Will Bakken Oil have a global impact on oil production?
by Rodric Anthony Johnson 5 years ago
What steps can you take to stay close to God when you are having conflict with your church leaders?Currently I had and issue where my leader at church offended my family and we are trying to reconcile. We know the leader is a man of God, but our feelings are hurt. How can we handle it without...
by londonguy1 9 years ago
DO WE HAS CITIZENS OF THIS WORLD CARE ABOUT OUR PLANET EARTH, OR NOT REALLY DO WE THINK ITS NONE OF OUR BUISNESS. NOW IS THE DAY TAK THE PLEDGE TO BE GREENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|