jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who's more mean Judge Judy or Judge Joe Brown?

1. Nikki D. Felder profile image75
    Nikki D. Felderposted 7 years ago

Who's more mean Judge Judy or Judge Joe Brown?

2. mom101 profile image60
    mom101posted 7 years ago

Judge Judy, hands down. She seems to be a bit tougher too. Judge Brown, on the other hand, seems to be a "fair" in his decisions.

What sells? Outside of sex, drugs and rock-n-roll, other peoples problems.

I can see where using the courtroom to train upcoming lawyers is ok, but, publicizing normal everyday misery, should not be allowed.

Do you think by it being allowed that some people would be tempted to say get a divorce (just for the fame of being on tv)?

3. Neverletitgo profile image78
    Neverletitgoposted 7 years ago

Judge Judy is more mean than Judge Joe Brown. Any way she is doing her job and she is a great judge.

4. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

I am not sure because I have only seen Judge Judy on TV a few times while flipping channels and I have no clue who Judge Joe is. Why does this matter though?

5. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8692981_f260.jpg

None of them.  Judge Judy is not mean.  She just represents common sense and logic.  She believes in granting no quarter.  She is highly intelligent and has quite an acute assessment of life and situations.  Judge Judy has years of experience in the court system and she aptly applies such experience in her show.    So does Judge Brown.   These judges are not milksops but they refuse to suffer fools and other miscreants gladly.  I happen to respect and like Judge Judy!

working