jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you feel America will be out of its slumped economy anytime soon?

1. Notorious30 profile image57
    Notorious30posted 7 years ago

Do you feel America will be out of its slumped economy anytime soon?

Do you feel It is getting better or worse?

2. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Not if all we can expect is a Congress willing to sit around, spend money, and make ridiculous laws regarding the average American growing vegetables in his garden. Someone has flipped the circuit breaker on insanity in the this country and it gets worse by the day. Such stupid actions cause people to lose faith and decide that the whole damn thing is on the road to hell....and they may be correct in that assessment. WB

3. Notorious30 profile image57
    Notorious30posted 7 years ago

I feel that America is losing hope and focus, but we need to stay the course and ride this bad time out . There has always been great resilience in the american people we just need to be focused and help each other through this time .

4. peterxdunn profile image59
    peterxdunnposted 7 years ago

The short answer is no. Same as here in the UK. All the indicators are pointing to the double dip recession (some experts believe that this second dip will be more like falling off a cliff). The bail out money that was given to the banks (after being borrowed from the banks) has not been made available as credit to companies to keep them ticking over. The banks took the tax payers money and are now thumbing their noses at them.

Interesting comment from a Chinese official (didn't catch the name): 'The Americans have a sick economy and now they expect us (the Chinese) to take the medicine.'

No flies on them Chinese.

5. krishubpages123 profile image29
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

yes, it loosing its focus and confident and looks to bleak and that good compared to other countries like China and India. They have already grown up, they can assist China and India to become big boy.

6. dragonlady1967 profile image86
    dragonlady1967posted 7 years ago

No.... companies need to stop out sourcing jobs to other countries and give employment back to the American people.  All the while someone's pockets are getting fat, but it sure isn't the unemployed man/woman.

7. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 7 years ago

I pray so because I'm tired of suffering because of someone else's greed.

8. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

look at how the U.S. has given into the banking industry. they were given $700,000,000,000.00 even though it was voted against. also they were given the money with all laws removed so if this doesn't hurt your country then i'd be amazed.