jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can we all make this beautiful planet earth a better place to live where all

1. maheshpatwal profile image73
    maheshpatwalposted 7 years ago

How can we all make this beautiful planet earth a better place to live where all creatures can...

live in peace and harmony?

2. Lindy's World profile image75
    Lindy's Worldposted 7 years ago

My priest once said it best "all things are possible with love".  We all have the ability to love and to hate equally. But when we choose to love (even though it sometimes means tough love), all things are possible.

3. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Take time to learn what the problems are then what you can do in your day to day living to help solve those problems.

Start with re-cycling.  I'm continually amazed how many people are too lazy to do this.

4. L.L. Woodard profile image77
    L.L. Woodardposted 7 years ago

Tolerance and an open mind are important attributes that contribute to different ideas, ideals and cultural differences being less of a perceived threat to one another.

5. cat on a soapbox profile image96
    cat on a soapboxposted 7 years ago

As much as we all wish for peace, I don't feel that life is meant to be lived without conflict. It exists among all species.
    If we all practiced living by the Golden Rule of treating others, (including non-humans), as we wish to be treated, we would certainly fare better.

working