What will the charity Halos and Handbags do?

1. dianeaugust profile image58
    dianeaugustposted 7 years ago

What will the charity Halos and Handbags do?

2. profile image0
    Marina Lesterposted 7 years ago

Thank you for asking! What we do is purchase recycled products from a community in the Philippines. These people literally live in land fills, no schools, no jobs, and hardly any food. Now they have well paying jobs making, you guessed it, handbags, totes, jewelery out of what they find on the landfill. We buy it from them to sell here and in different parts of the world. We set up schools for these children and deal in hope. We are a new voice of fashion soon to be ready for the growing audience for moral, and responsible business. Also, as we grow we are aiming to do even more, address different issues of the world. So when you buy from us, a percentage will go to the Philippines families and another percent will go to another issue needing addressing, and in this way we can offer a lot of education to the public as we tackle together different areas of concern. I want to bring something very fresh into fashion, my chosen slogan, "Kindness is Beautiful." When we're up and running, I'll write a hub about it. Thank you again for asking! Stay well! big_smile

working