jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

After all the partying is over in egypt what should they do next?

1. Troyjones345 profile image33
    Troyjones345posted 7 years ago

After all the partying is over in egypt what should they do next?

2. SayedAthar Husain profile image61
    SayedAthar Husainposted 7 years ago

You have asked a very good question. The Egyptians are a good Muslim Nation. They have Al Azhar University to guide them in religious and secular matters. However that is not enough. Good advice and counsel is always valuable.

The saying of the Prophet of God Hazrat Mohammad Mustufa SAWW is that the Iranis will fetch knowledge if it is on the constellation of the galaxy of the milky way- on Suraiya.

Let the Epyptians open their hearts and their borders to welcome the Iranis and befriend Iran. They know how to make progress and run honest elections.

3. wingedcentaur profile image85
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

That is an excellent question, Troyjones345! All I can say is that I hope the organizers and participants of the demonstation have thought of that. That is the important thing. I hope their movement doesn't stop with the retirement of Mubarack.

4. Mark Upshaw profile image59
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

Business.  Take care of the local matters first, stabilize the opportunity to welcome foreign investment all the while forming a political system of their choice whether it is democracy or theocracy.  For peace, I can only hope that it is an open democracy, but that is for the Egyptian people to decide.  The world revolves around people taking care of their families, however families are defined.  Therefore, making this more possible for all is of priority or more problems will ensue.

5. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4601504_f260.jpg

they are going to go about getting a representative gov't - but will the U.S. recognize who ever get legally elected?

When Hamas was elected in Palistine - U.S. cut off all aid to that country.

We currently give 1.3 Billion in military aid to Egypt - what will the USA do in response to a Egyptian gov't not kow-towing to America to be used as a military outpost?

working