jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Who do you think the next country to revolt like Egypt and Libya? I hope none! :

1. YoorInfo profile image60
    YoorInfoposted 7 years ago

Who do you think the next country to revolt like Egypt and Libya? I hope none! sad

2. SayedAthar Husain profile image60
    SayedAthar Husainposted 7 years ago

There should be revolt in each country where there is no justice. When Churchil said we shall fight on the hills on the shores...... we shall win. Someone asked him how are you going to win when militarily you are not strong. He asked the questioner 'Are our courts working? Meaning do we have justice in the country. He was told the courts are working. He said then we are going to win.
    We see in most of the countries in the Middle East there is no justice, the rulers are exploiting the populace of the country. and there is every bright hope of revolution there.
    Only in Iran, there may be none. Khamna-e said make sure my wife when she developed appenticitis, goes for treatment only to the state hospital, since the posh hospitals are beyond the reach of the masses of the country. And unless man is filled with justice he is not doing much in the world.

3. fundguru profile image60
    fundguruposted 7 years ago

Well look at the Map. Marocco, Algeria, Lybia, Egypt, Kuwait,Bahrain, Iran...and which country is still not revolting? Saudi Arabia.

Indeed during the last days the government in Saudi Arabia was urged to do reforms, and when the King arrived back from his surgery he indeed already adressed some reforms.

But the question is if it is enough to make reforms or well if Monarchies are generally doomed to end in revolts?

4. BobbiRant profile image61
    BobbiRantposted 7 years ago

I'd say Wisconsin is doing a pretty good job of stirring up a revolt in America.  I am not so sure it is against monarchies or if it is just people seeing governments just taking and taking as people everywhere, no matter the country, will not allow their very livelihoods to be stripped away until they have nothing.

5. philirodje profile image59
    philirodjeposted 7 years ago

I think Uganda may come next. or Cameron there have activist from these counties should wake up.

6. Freeway Flyer profile image90
    Freeway Flyerposted 7 years ago

This has been building for some time, and while revolutions can be scary and unpredictable, there is also the possibility of improvement. Much of the world is ruled by corrupt, self-centered dictators and their close associates, so I don't see why you apparently see revolt as such a bad thing.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Egypt-Tunisia-a … ign-Policy

7. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 7 years ago

Africa has been getting pillaged the most by oil companies, so expect most of the revolutions to be on that continent. Price of oil is already going up. In the gulf, probably Bahrain and maybe Qatar could start. I would say Kuwait--except that people are less inclined to overthrow kings who inherit through birthright (to quote Machiavelli).

8. wilbury4 profile image71
    wilbury4posted 7 years ago

Maybe the UK??

9. A la carte profile image58
    A la carteposted 7 years ago

I do worry abut radical Islamic stuff taking over in those countries but I seriously applaud the courage of the people trying to improve their lives. Not sure I could be so courageous.

10. muftdagyan profile image57
    muftdagyanposted 7 years ago

Next country is India,Indian people are standing and raising their voice against corrupt government and corrupt politician.

working