jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How do you explain Charlie Sheen?

1. ThunderKeys profile image66
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

How do you explain Charlie Sheen?

What are your thoughts here?

2. badegg profile image79
    badeggposted 7 years ago

I think that he has gone over the edge. He seems to be stuck in a quandry over reality and fiction. He appears to be living the life of Charlie Harper, the role that he portrays on his TV show, and has lost all sense of reality.

3. ptosis profile image76
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Typical addictive behaviour totally out of control and in denial.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Good genes, bad choices.  It is hard to watch someone who has talent, family and money, squander it with bad choices.  I think people of celebrity sometimes develop a sense of entitlement and when things do not fall into place for them, they make poor choices.  I don't know Sheen but I suppose this might be true for him.

5. mrpooper profile image55
    mrpooperposted 7 years ago

Charlie Sheen, Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton are all Space Aliens. They are an advanced group sent to spy on us before we are invaded. 
    I know it sounds stupid, but how else can you explain them?

6. GNelson profile image76
    GNelsonposted 7 years ago

Spoiled rich kid. ====================================

7. whthadhappen profile image65
    whthadhappenposted 7 years ago

He clearly needs to take his treatment seriously, because he is on the rode to his expiration unfortunately.

8. lorddraven2000 profile image90
    lorddraven2000posted 7 years ago

Alien lifeform left here because his people were afraid he would drink all their rocket fuel and say dumb things.....

Nah I think the cat is funny myself.

9. Genna East profile image90
    Genna Eastposted 7 years ago

This was a time bomb in the making, years ago.  I wish him well, and hope he gets his life back on track in a positive, meaningful way.  But I think it will have to begin with some candid self-exploration and honesty.

10. The Dirt Farmer profile image96
    The Dirt Farmerposted 7 years ago

Sheen's an addict, and the negative aspects of his personality--his self-aggrandizement, aggression, and low-impulse control --are definitely to the forefront. It's sad and embarrassing that the Press is giving him an audience when he's in such a pathetic state.