jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who was the worst president ever?

1. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Who was the worst  president ever?

2. angellove24 profile image57
    angellove24posted 7 years ago

regan was the worst he started this financial crisis with trickle down economics

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i'd have to say either bush , just for his stupidity ,lies and the damage his party did to the US on the world stage or clinton for how he looked in the camera and blatantly lied to all of america. i still don't see how any american can stand him or his wife but i'm canadian so i have a different opinion i guess.

4. Mr Tindle profile image81
    Mr Tindleposted 7 years ago

That's a tough one, considering there have been so many terrible administrations over the years.

Andrew Jackson has to rank up there with one of the worst in my opinion, due to his decision regarding Indian removal that lead to the "Trail of Tears" were many, many Indians died.

Woodrow Wilson and FDR were both terrible presidents in my opinion. The both assisted in the dramatic increase in the role of government that we now have in our lives.

More recently there was the 2nd Bush disaster and Obama who is bascially a 3rd term of W. We are now involved in 2 wars that were completely unnecessary to begin with and don't seem to have any end in sight. Oh... and Obama wants the government to take even more of role in directing what everyone does.

So it's really hard to pick, and there are allot of bad president's that I havn't even mentioned.

5. Smartthinking profile image52
    Smartthinkingposted 7 years ago

There is no any President of America who was good in World opinion Except George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.Bush and Obama are the latest Version of Terrorism in their face who are doing their stupidity in the world.American People are great but their Presidents always decieved them and went to war with no any reason except selling of Weapons.May be most of the People donot agree with me but USA presidents are the threat to international Peace and there Crimes would have to be faced by their Nations.

6. jdavis88 profile image95
    jdavis88posted 6 years ago

1.  Andrew Jackson
    2. Woodrow Wilson
    3. Jimmy Carter
    4. Obama
    5. FDR
    6. LBJ
    7. Nixon
    8. Clinton

working