What will muammar gaddafi do in this cornered situation? Aren't Obama becoming t

1. yiasa profile image62
    yiasaposted 6 years ago

What will muammar gaddafi do in this cornered situation? Aren't Obama becoming the same as Bush?

I don't think the Libian President has anything else to do in this horrible situation for which he himself is somewhat responsible. however I don't find Barack Obama any different than Bush. He couldn't brought any change nor could introduce peace in the middle east even couldn't take a single step. What will he do?

2. tonymead60 profile image94
    tonymead60posted 6 years ago

I'm not sure what he will do, but I bet it involes shooting his machine gun in the air, which seems quite normal in the Middle East. They all plead poverty and yet they can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on guns, bombs, and endless ammunition just to shoot in the air.
    No American or foreign intervention will ever be right, whatever Obama does he will be wrong according to people in the Middle East. If he does nothing he will be condemned and he does something he will also be condemned, and there will always be the photos of the civilians hurt, or killed by the action; of either doing something or doing nothing.

working