What Imprint Have You Left On The World So Far?

1. YouWontUpload.Com profile image59
    YouWontUpload.Composted 7 years ago

What Imprint Have You Left On The World So Far?

It Is Important For All Of Us To Realize That Others Have It More Difficult And To Be Thankful For The Cards You Were Dealt.

2. Rock_nj profile image91
    Rock_njposted 7 years ago

A small imprint that I think is skewed towards making a positive difference.  I have always supported environmental protection and renewable energy.  While gains in these areas are sometimes slow and hard to measure, in the long run they have and will make our world a better place to live.  Just look at how much cleaner our air and water are compared to the years before the environmental movement took hold in the early 1970s.  Renewable energy is getting more and more cost competitive every year.  Wind power is already competitve with other forms of electricity generation, even without subsidies.  Solar is moving in that direction.  The pioneers in these fields have paved the way for a cleaner more secure energy future.  See my hub about the Hidden Costs of Nuclear Energy to see how I feel about nuclear.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I have written the greatest article on the earth and just today hubpages and Google adsense agree and under my account with pageviews: ever, 30 days, 7 days, and 1 day, have confirmed on April 4, 2011 A.D. that my 0 hubs on hubpages have now been declared beneath my statistics that my views are now irrevocable: incapable of being recalled or revoked: past recall: unalterable [ an ~ promise] [ firm and ~ is my doom]. Like always my views are multiplying like rabbits. I have now been vindicated for my article that is the greatest on the earth and have the word irrevocable underneath my hubpages account within just 10 months. Does anybody else have irrevocable underneath their hubs on hubpages as of concerning the traffic for their hubs and if so speak up and if not CASE CLOSED as far as my 0 hubs is concerned. I have done something on hubpages with only 1 article that no other members of hubpages have done in such a short time as of 10 months.My doom is that I have written the greatest article on the earth to the glory of GOD.

working